Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Long Time No... Write: Welfare Epics Ahoy

So, first, long time no blog... School got the better of me for a while. /apology.

Down to business.  Welfare epics? One thing.  These babies will be my personal salvation from a living hell of blues and greens and nothing more.  See, life hits ya like that, I thought I was gonna raid like a living maniac.  But then the whole guild thing fell out from under me, and now my best chance of ever seeing an epic is non-premade bgs and 2v2 arena.  Sad story, huh?

Anywho, these babies really will be my only salvation.  A rogue+rogue arena 2v2 and a rogue+rogue+pally 3v3 are gonna probably be my only way of getting some purple to spice up my day.

Lets get into the nitty gritty: I resent these being called welfare epics, and I resent raiders saying that these are mad easy to get.  THEY AREN'T.  The time it takes to get anything out of a bg, and the skill involved for arena is maddening to someone on such a tight schedule and with as little skill as me.  Anyway, someone posted a truly genious song about Welfare epics, and this was basically what made me do this post, so here it is! :

Oh yeah, and this is where I got the link, hilarious blog:
Shoutout to Ratshag

Das all folks, hope ta see ya around again soon!

No comments: